About

The Heidelberg Country Club has held a charter granted and instituted on November 6, 1933 and incorporated under the laws of Pennsylvania on November 20, 1933.

The purpose is to promote friendship and sociability among the members, the encouragement of civic progress, entertainment and diversion of and for its members with the power to own, purchase and lease real estate necessary and proper to maintain a Clubhouse with a catering license, and for the purpose to possess and enjoy all rights benefits and privileges pursuant to the Non-Profit law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Amendments thereto.